SopCast is a simple, free way to broadcast video and audio or watch the video and listen to radio on the Internet. Adopting P2P(Peer-to-Peer) technology, It is very efficient and easy to use.
Let anyone become a broadcaster without the costs of a powerful server and vast bandwidth. You can build your own TV stations comparable with large commercial sites with minimal resources.
With SopCast, you can serve 10,000 online users with a PC and a home broadband connection
Here are some key features of “SopCast”:
· Get stream data from many nodes on the SOP network at the same time(P2P transfer), make the channel more available and stable.
· Build your own channels and broadcast it over the Internet.
· Streaming many stream file types, asf, wmv, rm, rmvb. etc.
· Support for loop file playing.
· A build-in TV station retransmit the channels from other stream media servers.
· Support for many stream network transfer protocol. mms, rtsp, http etc.
· Monitor broadcast source quality and channel quality to help audiences to select a appropriate channel.
· Record the clips when you are watching it.
· Total memory cache, no harm to the harddisk.
· Support for authentication on both the broadcaster and the audiences.
· Support multiple channels broadcast on the same server.
· Small green software, no registry change, no system file change.
· Support URL visit. You can place your URL in your website and the others can earier to view your media.